Remote Control enables a Presenter to control applications on the participant's computer. While Remote Control is enabled, both the Presenter and the participant have the ability to control the applications using the mouse and keyboard.
To start Remote Control of a participant's applications:
- The Presenter clicks the Participant's name in the Roster.
- The Presenter chooses Remote Control from the options menu.
- The Application Sharing dialog box shows the participant a list of applications running on his or her desktop.
Note: By default, all open applications are selected. The participant can click in the checkbox to deselect any applications that he or she does not want to share.
- The participant clicks the Share button.
To stop Remote Control:
- The Presenter clicks the Participant's name in the Attendee Roster.
- The Presenter selects Stop Remote Control from the options menu.